Welcome to San Antonio Premier Internal Medicine Physical Therapy Department.
Our Physical Therapy department is ready to get you physically better. We will help you return to normal, with a proper treatment plan, that is built only for you.
Some of our Physical Therapy programs:
- Musculoskeletal and postsurgical rehab: Includes body aches, numbness, tingling, weakness resulting from problems in the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves.
- Balance / fall prevention program.
- Vestibular program: For vertigo and dizziness, which may originated from inner ear or the brain.
- Osteoporosis program: Effective for bone strength/thickness, postural improvements and spinal pain/radiculopathy.
- Cardiac conditioning program for improving heart function and reduce heart attack risk.
- Pulmonary program for improving breathing capacity and reducing shortness of breath. Leads to improved activity tolerance.
- Obesity program: Effective for losing weight, reshaping the body before or after bariatric surgery and improving daily functions
- Peripheral Vascular/Arterial program for improving strength and circulation in the legs and feet which helps lower the risk of sores and vascular surgery.
- Urinary incontinence program for "urge incontinence".
Examples of Physical Therapy outcomes:
- Reduce or take away adverse body symptoms such as aches and pains.
- Improve strength and endurance.
- Decrease feelings of fatigue and shortness of breath.
- Reduce or eliminate falls and near falls
- Improve walking technique and speed.
Here is our Physical Therapy main room...